Fix A Problem Occurred With This Webpage So It Was Reloaded: When we start surfing, goggling, and browsing on your iPhone by using safari, everything goes well but when you scroll down or try to input something on a safari, safari stops, and crashes. And then popping up of messages will start like Problem Occurred Webpage Reloaded. When this problem occurs safari will go useless as this problem will occur for every five seconds. By that error message you won’t be able to access the internet because your safari will be refreshing and reloading the web page every five to ten seconds. You can solve this problem by using some simple and short tricks, like you can try with clearing safaris history and website data that may help your device and fix the problem.
Easy Tricks to Fix A Problem Occurred With This Webpage So It Was Reloaded:
Below are few easy tricks that will help you instantly and I would like you to apply this before going with the Methods. At times due to simple reasons the Fix Problem Occurred Webpage Reloaded will be solved.
- Reset your networking setting from browser settings
- Make sure you clean your Safari Website data and history
- Try a different web browser
- You can verify the date and time
So will try few methods and try to Fix Problem Occurred Webpage Reloaded in your iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and Mac.
How to Fix Problem Occurred Webpage Reloaded:
Below are few methods that will work with both the iPhone iPad iPad Mini and Mac devices.
Fix Problem Occurred Webpage Reloaded for iPhone iPad iPad Mini:
- Go to settings and then to General option
- Here select the Reset Network Settings Option
- Now disconnect to Wi-Fi and then save it
- Again login to Wi-Fi and connect to new connection
- Once the network is set you can move to Safari browser
- Go to browser and click on Settings then on clear Website Data
- Here clear all data store by browser like website and history
- Now try to run the Website or page that you’re trying to do
Defiantly the Fix Problem Occurred Webpage Reloaded for iPhone iPad mini will be fixed y this options.
How to Fix A Problem Occurred With This Webpage So It Was Reloaded for Mac:
In the Mac devices you need not to do all settings changes but need to clean the website data
- Go to safari an then to Preferences
- Click on Privacy and then remove all website data
- Now open the Finder and go to go then to go to Folder
- Here type ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/Cache.db
- Then press and go and then a file will appear
- Delete that file and then restart the Safari browser
Now you will be safe form the Fix Problem Occurred Webpage Reloaded error
Data Setting to Fix Problem Occurred Webpage Reloaded for iPhone iPad Mac:
You can do this data change in both the platform by using the same method
- Firstly go to settings and then to General
- Here select Date & Time and check it
- Make sure the correct time and date is set
By using these simple methods you can fix the Fix Problem Occurred Webpage Reloaded for iOS device and in the mean time if you have any doubt you can ask us in comment section.