Fix NSURLERR Domain Error 1012 in iPhone iPad: Apple is the first prefer tech platform that provides you with best features and all along with amazing tools. Its iPhone, iPad iOS devices has got interesting features which make it unique and outstanding in worlds market. But there are few bugs that affect the iOS users. One such error is Fix NSURLERR Domain Error which will affect your iOS device. We have the detailed process of solving this error as we have seen it many devices and solved it. The process we are sharing is experimented in other devices and also it was successful and thus the Fix NSURLERR Domain Error was solved.
So now go with the method which we are giving and try to solve this issue permanently. Also I hope that you will be aware of how the device if you have NSURLERR Domain Error affected. iOS is an amazing platform but we can’t pressed if we face errors, so to solve this stuff I have got this methods of fixing NSURLERR Domain Error.
How to Fix NSURLERR Domain Error 1012 iOS:
Try to fix NSURLERR Domain Error 1012 in iPhone iPad using the process given below, if you have any doubt in this process you can try the next process which is given. Make sure you follow each step carefully.
Reset The DNS Cache:
In this process we will be deleting few PLISTs followed by some command which will then reset DNS cache. This will fix NSURLERR Domain Error 1012 and get your device free.
- Firstly we will delete the PLISTs from device as shown below
- Deleted the PLISTs which are valid and save the settings
- Now go to Application from settings and then to Utilities
- Click on Terminal and then click to type the command
- As sudo killall –hup mDNSresponder
- This command will reset the DNS cache and then restart your device
- Now go to system Preferences and then to Network
- Click on Advanced by highlight the Active connection
- Go to TCP/IP option then Renew DHCP license
The NSURLERR Domain Error will be fixed now and oaf you have any doubt you can move to the next process given below.
SOFT RESET Your Device:
This soft reset the Apple device iOS n process to fix the error which affects the device’s this won’t lose any data in you device and as a best practice you can take the Backup of data. So soft reset your device and then try to view this. The NSURLERR Domain Error will be fixed and you will be free from this iOS bug
Disable Firewall or Antivirus:
It has been seen that due to Antivirus or Firewall settings in your device the error like NSURLERR Domain will appear. So to fix NSURLERR Domain Error 1012 we will antivirus disable it and then we will try to perform the task
- Go to system preference and then to System & Privacy
- Now to Firewall and then Option and now disable it
- Save these settings and try to perform your task
Now the issue NSURLERR Domain Error 1012 in iPhone iPad is fixed.
I hope that the how to fix NSURLERR Domain Error 1012 iPhone iPad has gave a good thing so that this issue is fixed now. If you have any doubt or anything to ask, just post them in comment section.