Fix Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01: We have the Android play store for or Android Apps and games download. It has been seen that due to many issue the bugs have been increasing and it is command that for such a big platform the bugs. So we have one Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01 which will stop the apps or games to install. This is a series headache for those you want to install the apps or games from Google Play Store.
In this article I have gathered little method which is meant to solve the Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01 and let you use the Google Play Store easily. Also make sure that you follow each step correctly and fix the error.
How to Fix Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01:
We bring you few methods of fixing the Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01 in Android Smartphone. These methods shown below will fix the error and let the device work properly.
Date and Time change:
The first method we will be trying to fix Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01 is to change the date and time. Most of the times this method was successful and has solved the error on Android OS.
- Firstly got device settings and then scroll down
- Stop at Date and Time option, check it correctly
- Set the correct time and date, save this once done
- Also view the time zone which is to your area
If this method hasn’t solved Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01 then go to next process.
Goggle Play Store Refresh:
Now we will try to refer the Google play Store and let this issue fixed by doing some simple steps.
- Firstly go to settings and then to the Application manager
- Now select the select the Google Play Store and open it
- Than click on force stop and then select Clear data
- Clear data data and clear cache of this App
- Now download the Goggle Play Store freshly
Once the app is installed aging go to install app and open that the error Retrieving Information Server RH-01will not après.
Reset Google Play:
In the below step we will be resting the Goggle play store which will allow you to add the Google Account again. It has been record that this method has saved the Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01 error.
- Firstly go to settings and then open the Accounts
- Select Google Account ad tee click on Remove Account
- Now clean the cache and data from the applications
- Re-install the App and then try to login with Google Account
- Now add the account and try to search for apps
This was the method which will for sure fix Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01 and hope that you will install and download new apps again.
The method shown above are verified and tried on many Android devices which has the Error Retrieving Information Server RH-01. So if you have nay more doubt in this process, let me know and also make sure that you try to keep the Google Account and Play Store updated. Any more quires can be posted in comment section and we will try to help you out.